|Our Richmond, VA home!|
6. I don’t think of myself as well traveled, but now that I go to write it down… I’ve had the pleasure of visiting Germany, Italy (Positano is our absolute favorite place + Pompeii is unbelievable), France, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas and in the US of course South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, DC and also NYC, Maryland, Illinois, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, California, Washington, Kentucky, Tennesse, Alabama, Ohio, Massachusets, New Jersy and Delaware. Plus flown through or driven through many other states and countries (like Russia and Iceland).
|This is me belting out “Part of your wooooorrrllllddd” from the Little Mermaid on the beach with a sandy mermaid tail haha!|
10. My happy place is on a beach or in a foreign place with my husband.
- 2008 – Age 20, I took a class at Clemson where I was required to start a blog and then an account on a little thing called Twitter. Fast forward 10 years and I operate my own social media agency!
- 2009 – Age 21, Met my husband and moved to Charleston, SC
- 2010 – Age 22, Got engaged on the Clemson football field and graduated from Clemson
- 2011 – Age 23, Got married in Greenville, SC
- 2012 – Age 24, Bought our first house in Greenville, SC
- 2013 – Age 25, Moved to Richmond, VA and bought our second home
- 2014 – Age 26, Pregnant with Sully Lou
- 2015 – Age 27, Sullivan Louise was born in April and we moved to Washington, DC
- 2016 – Age 28, Moved to Charleston, SC and bought our third home
- 2017- Age 29, Launched Pinckney Palm, hired our first employee and are moving into our own office space in downtown Charleston