10. Bucca di Bacco for Late Night Eats (+ Coffee)
I could have done without the “cookie” sandwich that was more like scones with gelato, but the brioche with gelato was out of this world!
9. Grab a Cannoli from a Café
8. Lemon Granita from a Local Stand
7. Bagni d’Arienzo for a Private Beach Lunch
6. Il Fornillo for Fast, Amazing Pizza
My seafood gnocchi with crispy prosciutto was SO delicious!
4. La Brezza for a Quick Breakfast
3. Chez Black for Lobster
2. Chocolate Gelato from the Stand Outside Caffé Positano
1. Al Palazzo, our Favorite Meal!
- Da Vincenzo came highly recommended and was right across from our hotel, but we just didn’t think the food was that good, especially for the price.
- Caffé Positano, while I love the gelato cart they have outside (see #2), the food was terrible and service just as bad.
- There’s an island drink hut down by the water, the drinks are tiny, watery and WAY over priced. Go a little ways in and get an Aperol Spritzer instead!